Where are your locations?
We have 2 convenient locations in Yavapai County. Please follow this link to our map to get specific directions and addresses.
How do I obtain an Arizona Medical Marijuana Patient card?
This would be a 2-step process
- You must be a resident of Arizona and obtain a Physician’s Certification from your Doctor the form can be found at the Arizona Department of Health Services Medical Marijuana Website.
In most cases physicians are unfamiliar with medicinal cannabis in this case we recommend going to a certification center to become a certified patient. These clinics sometimes require current medical records indicating a qualifying condition.
We recommend MJ Consulting LLC. They can be reached at 928-772-2011
Or click on the link for more information on becoming a certified patient.
- If you qualify and have a Physician’s Certification you would then need to file this with AZDHS. You can do this or a Certification Center can handle this for you. Once AZDHS has done final approval of your paperwork it generally takes 7 to 10 days to receive your card.
Note* : The State of Arizona does NOT accept Out-Of-State Medical Marijuana cards at this time.
Do I qualify to be a patient?
To see a complete list of qualifying medical conditions please go to the State Website www.azdhhs.marijuana.com. Below is a list of some of the debilitating medical conditions.
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS)
- Hepatitis C
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Crohn’s Disease
- Agitation of Alzheimer’s Disease
- A Chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition or the treatment of a chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition that causes:
Severe and Chronic pain
Cachexia or wasting syndrome
Seizures, including those characteristics of epilepsy
Severe or Persistent muscle spasms